Sunday, January 9, 2011

Why the mask?

So I'm starting to compile a list of responses for when someone at work asks me why I'm wearing a mask...

First choice: In accord with the Dread Pirate Roberts, "They're just so comfortable. One day everyone will be wearing them."

Second choice (slightly closer to the truth but greatly exaggerated): "I didn't get the flu shot so if I breath on you, you might keel over and die instantly!"

Another possibility: "It's a masquerade party. You didn't get the memo?"

Do you have any ideas for me? I seriously want to start trying these and see what responses I get. I mean, I gotta wear this mask for about three more months, I might as well have fun with it!

5 comments:

  1. I like your first one best, but you might try:

    "I'm a ninja!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about "I'm undecover and have to protect my secret identity" - I know *lame* - LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not lame. It's a good idea. :) I'm filing these all away people. Next time someone asks me I am so ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I saw a girl wear one in an anime once and thought it'd make a great accessory. Brings out my eyes don't ya think?"

    ReplyDelete