Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Masked Housekeeper No More!

Apparently on April 1st, flu germs magically cease to exist until the witty scientists decree that they can return sometime around November. Which basically means...I don't have to wear my mask anymore!!! I get seven months of freedom before I go back to the five months of wearing it again. Today was my first day working without it and it felt good. I do kinda miss being mysterious though...it was so much easier to hide my expressions with the mask. It is nice to be able to smile at people though and they actually know I'm smiling. I'm gonna enjoy this while it lasts...

4 comments:

  1. I'm sure everyone has missed that beautiful smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad your face is free and your beautiful smile can be shared again. I guess your ninja days will have to wait a few months. So hold onto all your secret missions till then ^-^ - SOOOOOOO glad you are back to your blog - I have missed your posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippieeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more masked minion. Do you breathe easier without it? Enjoy your freedom!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yes I do breathe easier! Stupid mask would make my glasses fog up when I exhaled, unless I adjusted it perfectly. My face feels strangely naked without the mask though...It was funny on April 1st I was working and I wore the mask anyway because I felt kinda sick. I didn't want to spread any germs I might be carrying. And several people were like, "You know you don't have to wear that anymore, right?". I felt like telling them I tried to take it off but got separation anxiety! lol

    ReplyDelete